Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do we get started? Send us an email to email@example.com. One of us will be able to sign you up and confirm all the necessary information to get you started. We make it as easy as possible for you.
2. How do my customers place their orders? Directly with you or your fundraisers. Order Forms will be sent out in your package, and will be available for download on our website. Please remember that payment will need to be made directly to you via cheque, cash or another method you accept. Pea Patch will not accept personal cheques from your customers.
3. My customer wants a receipt – how do I give them one? You can use a receipt book or create your own in a Word document. Pea Patch will not issue receipts to your customers.
4. Do I charge my customers tax? Unfortunatly Pea Patch is unable to give tax advice. This will vary based upon different groups and sales. Please contact your accountant or tax advisor to find out.
5. Do you have printouts that I can use? Yes, on our website there are several resources in the the “Fundraisers” section available for you to use. Here there are posters, tips for selling and organizational worksheets. If you cannot find what your are looking for, please email us, and we would be happy to help you.
6. When should we start the fundraiser? Start as early as possible for the maximum selling potential. Deliveries will start mid May and continue through to the beginning of June. Please set up your delivery date as early as possible with one of us.
7. When is my final order due to Pea Patch? In order for us to make sure we have all of the proper plants, seeds, and pots to accommodate your order, we require spring fundraiser orders to be submitted no later than February 1, 2016 - please note that there will be limited availability if left this late. Please keep this date in mind when organizing your fundraiser schedule.
8. How do we place our order? Please tally individual sales sheets on the master order form, this can be sent to us via email. We will confirm your order has been received by following up with an order confirimation and invoice usually within 24 hours. Your order confirmation will have your order totals with the payment required. Please phone or email us back if there are any discrepancies.
9. Are there minimums that I have to order? No, we welcome all orders.
10. Are taxes included? Yes, we have already considered taxes in our pricing.
11. What do we charge our customers? We have attached a sheet of recommended pricing in this fundraiser package. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of us and we can certainly help you with this.
12. When and how do I pay? Please have a cheque ready for our delivery crew when they arrive. Orders are C.O.D. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit card payments for fundraiser orders.
13. How do I guarantee our selection? The earlier you choose your delivery date the better. As plants are living, factors such as weather, can affect crops. Having said that, we will update you on our colour/variety availabilities and give you our word that we will do our absolute best to get everyone their preferred products and colours.
14. What day will my plants be delivered? Please call us to schedule a delivery day in advance! This is very important as dates are on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. Scheduling in advance will ensure that you get your preferred date and allow you to plan your campaign.
15. What time will my plants be delivered? Our delivery schedules are not confirmed until a day or two before your expected delivery. When we know a time frame, we will call you so you can arrange to have someone meet the delvery.
16. What should I expect on delivery day? Plants will be delivered to your chosen location (if this is different from where we send your information, please let us know). You delivery may require several trucks – as we are a small operation.
17. How do I protect plants once they arrive? There are different care instructions for all of the plants we deliver. We will provide a Plant Care sheet for your group that will be available on our website and in your Fundraiser Package.
18. What can we expect if we have any problems? Please call one of us right away, we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.