Setting Up Your Timeline:
When creating your timeline for the fundraiser we often recommend working backwards from the Final Order Submit date. Please feel free to create your timeline in advance in any order and call us if you have any questions or still need to select a delivery date.
1. Select Delivery Date: (Between May 18 and June 10) You will need to schedule this with us at Pea Patch, there will be specific dates based on availability. It may be helpful to pick a date that coordinates well with other school events such as a concert or assembly.
2. Customer Pick Up Date: We advise that you have the parent pick-up date in the afternoon or evening, on your delivery date or the day following delvery – this allows for time to organize the plants prior to customer pick-up (as it can be hectic to try to organize & distribute plants all at once when there is a crowd waiting).
3. Final Order Due Date: Your final order is due no later than February 1, 2016. This allows us time to adjust our seed/plant orders before our growing season begins.
4. Order Form Collection Date: You will need to collect all the order forms from your group a few days prior to your final order due date. Please give yourself enough time to collect the orders and money, tally up the numbers, and add-on any last minute stragglers before submitting your final order.
5. Campaign Launch Date: Your campaign launch date may be selected first, but it is best to give your group at least 2-3 weeks to sell. Longer campaigns are usually the most sucessful.
Good luck and have fun!!